Applications for the Lip Sync contest at Momocon have closed! Thanks to everyone that entered.
- There is no actual singing allowed in the LipSync Contest!
- Must submit the music in MP3 format with your application, 4 minutes max!
- If it’s longer than that, we’ll cut it off at the four-minute mark and the song just ends right there.
- Staff members may participate, but are ineligible for prizes.
- We can’t accept explicit lyrics. Look for a radio-edit version to submit.
- Sync your lips to the music. (But don’t actually sing, please!)
- Face the judges as much as possible while performing.
- Dance, act, or get moving! Show us whatcha got!
- Dress up, bring props, and be creative! Make this memorable!
- No burlesque or obscene gestures. This is a PG-13 show, so keep it (mostly) clean!