Thank you to everyone bearing with us with this year’s delay due to the COVID-19 outbreak. We know that this is a difficult time for all of our dealer room vendors who make a living off the work they sell at conventions. Some of our vendors also have online stores available. If you can, we’d appreciate if you could patronage our dealers. We look forward to seeing them and you all again soon!
MTAC Score's Dealer Room
- 168 Dragon Trading Inc – dragonstrading.com
- A Case Of Random – acaseofrandom.com
- Aardvark Screenprinting – aardvarktees.com
- Anime Closet
- Anime Fix – animefix.com
- Anime Gift – amazon.com/shops/animedawg
- Anime Palace – theanimepalace.com
- Anime Pavilion – animepavilion.com
- Aradani Studios – aradani.com
- Best Anime Shop – bestanimeshop.com
- Closet geek llc – closetgeekllc.myshopify.com
- cosplaymoomoo – cosplaymoomoo.com
- Discotek Media – discotekmedia.com
- Far East Emporium
- Gamers4Gamers – gamers4gamers.net
- Hatcore.com – hatcore.com
- House of Anime – animeday.net
- Indie Game Developer Network – igdnonline.com
- IT Cosplay
- J and J Enterprises
- Kimono USA – kimonousa.com
- Mythical Fair – mythicalfair.com
- rock n’ reel posters
- Shiny Trinket – shiny-trinkets.com
- Sig Toys – maxtoyzz.com
- Tasty Peach Studios – tastypeachstudios.com
- The Great Escape – thegreatescapeonline.com
- The Wizard’s Wagon
- Twin Modo – twinmodo.com
Dealers: If you wish to update your listed online store, please email our Dealer Room Manager, and we will take care of that as soon as possible.
Waiting List for MTAC 2020
MTAC is an exciting venue for Exhibitors of all kinds to cater to a highly targeted demographic from all walks of geekdom. Our members are a captive audience for the entire weekend event, giving Exhibitors a chance to showcase their products and services with demonstrations and personal interaction.
Dealers & Exhibitors FAQ
Q: What is a Dealer? A: A Dealer is one that comes to the event to sell merchandise to our attendees, offering a great shopping experience.
Q: What is an Exhibitor? A: An Exhibitor is an entity that wants to promote or advertise its products or services. An Exhibitor’s primary goal is to increase exposure, not to sell merchandise. For example, an Exhibitor conducts demonstrations, gives out samples, or sponsor events.
Q: How does the application process work? A: First, you fill out the upcoming MTAC Exhibits Application. Next, we review your information and determine whether or not you would be a good fit for the event. If you are approved, we will send you an invoice and contract. Contracts must be printed out, signed, and handed in by the day of the event load-in at the absolute latest. We must have the contract signed and returned before you are able to set up. You can mail the contract signed before the event in as well.
Q: What time is load-in and load-out? A: You will receive an email with all load-in & load-out information two weeks prior to the load-in date for MTAC.
Q: What should I bring to MTAC as a vendor? A: MTAC is an event catering towards fans of anime, manga, gaming and all kinds of Japanese and Asian popular cultures. For example, products falling under Japanese animation, art, comics, video games, toys, costuming, and props would do well at MTAC.