Join our MTAC Volunteer Group on Facebook to get the latest news and talk with fellow volunteers!
MTAC is an awesome event, and it takes YOU to make it happen! Volunteering gives you a chance to see what goes on behind the scenes at your favorite anime convention. It also lets you get in FREE!
To volunteer with MTAC, you must:
- Fill out our volunteer application.
- Attend ONE pre-con volunteer meeting (listed below for both in-person and video chat).
- Work at least 12 hours at the event.
Volunteers work in a wide variety of areas:
- Watching doors and checking props in Access Control
- Answering questions and helping attendees in Customer Service
- Getting attendees checked into the event in Registration
- Setting up our technical equipment in Production Services
- Photography and video work
- Panelist assistance in Programming
- Autograph line management in Talent Relations
- Merchandise sales in Gift Shop
- And plenty more!
If you are under 18 and volunteering, please print and have your parent/guardian sign this PDF waiver and bring it with you to the convention.
If you live far away or have extenuating circumstances that prevent you from attending a meeting, don’t give up hope. Contact Vol Ops, and we will work with you!
MTAC Volunteer Meetings
We host virtual and in-person volunteer meetings so that our volunteers can meet the people you’ll be working with to make MTAC happen.
- Meeting Dates and Info TBD