MTAC is an awesome event, and it takes YOU to make it happen! Volunteering gives you a chance to see what goes on behind the scenes at your favorite anime convention. It also lets you get in FREE!
To volunteer with MTAC, you must:
- Fill out our volunteer application.
- Attend ONE pre-con volunteer meeting (listed below for both in-person and video chat).
- Work at least 12 hours at the event.
Volunteers work in a wide variety of areas:
- Watching doors and checking props in Access Control
- Answering questions and helping attendees in Customer Service
- Getting attendees checked into the event in Registration
- Setting up our technical equipment in Production Services
- Photography and video work
- Panelist assistance in Programming
- Autograph line management in Talent Relations
- Merchandise sales in Gift Shop
- And plenty more!
If you are under 18 and volunteering, please print and have your parent/guardian sign this PDF waiver and bring it with you to the convention.
If you live far away or have extenuating circumstances that prevent you from attending a meeting, don’t give up hope. Contact Vol Ops, and we will work with you!